When you are receiving printouts from your print machine and the papers that you received as output is totally printing white paper that is it does not encompass any black or color ink. The page is almost blank with a very little or no ink. This issue can be easily fixed. It is highly suggested to operate with the original HP cartridges for printing. You can also confiscate your black cartridge and access only the tri-color printer cartridge. Check any unfilled or defective cartridge and swap it. Keep in mind that before switching the former cartridges with the new one along with the printhead, it should be cleaned properly.
Here are the simple steps that you can take to fix this issue. Go through these steps wisely to get rid of this error. In case of any assistance, contact HP printer support. Experts will get in touch with you and try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Effectual steps to resolve HP Printer Printing White Pages
To fix this “HP printer that printing white paper” issue, you should perform the given solution.
Using the original HP cartridges
HP has commended that you should use the original HP ink and other stuff for the printing. HP is not responsible for the replenished cartridges or the non-HP products. You can get the HP cartridges online or from the HP stores.
1. Corroboration of the approximation of the ink level in the printer
- Keep the plain colorless paper in the paper tray.
- Hit the button subsequent to the Setup icon in the control panel.
- Click on the “Tools” option and hit OK.
- Select the Estimated Ink Levels and hit OK.
2. Change the cartridges
- Replace the old cartridge with the new HP cartridge.
- Begin the further processif your printer is still&sluggish.
- Take away the cartridge from your printer by opening the cartridge door.
- Contacts and nozzles are not to be concerned.
- Take out the plastic tape.
- Place the cartridges in the printer.
- Keep the plain white paper in the input paper tray.
- Switch on the HP printer by hitting the power button.
3. Aligning the printer
- Switch on the printer when you are keeping the papers for printing.
- Hit the button subsequent to the Setup icon in the Control Panel.
- Click on the “Tools”option and hit OK.
- Select the Align Printer option and hit OK.
- By doing this, the printer will print the alignment page.
- Raise the lid of your HP printer.
- You have to now on with the printed section down. You should place it on the right-front corner of the scanner glass.
If still the issue perseveres, contact HP printer support. Experts will deal with your problem and try to resolve it in no time. Experts are the trained Professionals always available to serve their customers and make them satisfied with their work.
Summary: Sometimes you may notice that your HP printer is printing white paper. There are certain reasons for this. So, resolve this problem by performing the suggested steps. Or else, contact HP printer support.