HP Printers are the top quality printing devices, which have the latest and amazing features. These features and advantages have made them very popular among users. Having countless functions and amazing features, HP provides outstanding things to its users. Sometimes HP users face some technical issues related to HP printer, it may be a tough situation for HP printer users. HP Printer Error 49.4c02 is one of them. This technical big may be very complicated if you do not take the right action at the right time. Resolving this technical error is necessary otherwise it can affect your printing machine. HP printer support number helps you to provide effective troubleshooting solutions to resolve it instantly.
The Major Technical Causes of HP Printer Error 49.4c02
HP Printer Error 49.4c02 takes place in the HP printer because of some technical reasons. Some of the common technical causes are as follows-
- The Firmware setting of HP printer is not correctly set
- Printing operation setting is not correctly set
- Internet connection is weak
- USB Cable is very panic
- Invalid printing command
- Jet-Direct Cards in Device is not right
- Not updating the printer driver regularly
Easy Technical Steps to Fix HP Printer Error 49.4c02
To fix HP Printer Error 49.4c02, we should follow the below steps.
Method 1-Make sure the network is correctly configured
- Disconnect LAN cable and start your printer again
- Check that the printing machine is displaying ready mode. Attempt to print the configuration page through menu button
- Choose, “Print Configuration”
- Attempt to change IP of your HP printer
- Printing device displays the “Ready Mode” and upgrade firmware
- Then, you should change the installed driver. By using this method, if your problem has not resolved, you can go for next method.
Method 2-Prevent Accessing the Printing Command
First of all, you need to prevent all the printing commands, which are in the line previously. For this job, you should go to the printer option, which is in the right-hand corner of your system and open the easy access to the printing command. Now, you need to remove all the activated commands from the printing line list.
Method 3- Turn off HP Printer
Importantly, you need to disconnect the power of your printing machine and you need to disconnect the connection between the printer and computer system which you’re using. After a few seconds, you should connect it again with the computer system. You should try a printing test to check out if the error has resolved or not.
Method 4- Delete all advanced features
- Initially, you need to open the printer setting button
- Go the left-click, you need to choose the run printing command
- Now, you have to search for the advanced features
- Removing it by choosing the “advanced option”
- Then, you have to disable all the advanced features.
Finally, you should check that your HP Printer Error 49.4c02 has resolved or not. If not, you can call at HP printer support number to get the effective solutions to solve it immediately.
Conclusion- By following the above steps, you can fix HP Printer Error 49.4c02 easily. Anytime, if you have any difficulty, you can call at HP printer support number to get proper and full technical guidance from certified printer technicians. Thus, you can get the right assured technical resolutions.